Click on the Links to be direct to information about specific dragons.
1 of 8Add photoSource
- Great Dragon - Main City
- Water Dragon - Water Outpost
- Stone Dragon- Stone Outpost
- Fire Dragon - Fire Outpost
- Wind Dragon - Wind Outpost
- Wraith Dragon - Spectral Ruins
- Frost Dragon - Ice Outpost
- Mephitic Serpent - Sunken Temple
- Amber Crest Dragon - GAEA Springs
- Helio Dragon - Solarian Highlands
- Chrono Dragon - Chronos Cliffs
'Your dragons are the most powerful attackers and defenders in the game, and must be included in marches to find Talismans, Dragon Eggs, or Dragon Armor. For more information 'visit the Outposts page.
Note: The Elemental Dragons have longer heal times than the Great Dragon. This is because of the Great Dragon's strength. It has nothing to do with actual damage taken. Even when there are no hostile forces, your attacking dragon will still take damage.
The Great and Elemental Dragons can attack without having 100% health.
The minimum health is 100% minus 5% per Aerial Combat level.
For example: Lvl 9 Great Dragon with lvl 5 AC can attack until it reaches 154,956 health (full health X 0.75)
- Level 10, until 50% of their full health.
- Level 9, until 55% health
- Level 8, until 60% health
- Level 7, until 65% health
- Level 6, until 70% health
- Level 5, until 75% health
- Level 4, until 80% health
- Level 3, until 85% health
- Level 2, until 90% health
- Level 1, until 95% health
Dragon Stat at level 10 EditEdit
Dragon Stat at level 9EditEdit
(*) The Wraith can't be sent to attack unless it reaches level 10.
Dragon + Troop Compatibility ChartEditEdit
Since the release of the Spectral Ruins and Anthropus Talismans, there has been a lot of demand for information on the compatibilities of the Great and Elemental Dragons with other troops.
For levels 9 & 10, high ranged troops (LJs, FMs) are optimal. But if they are not available, LBM can be substituted as long as you accept the risk of losing them to RNG.
|Dragon||Compatible Troops||Best Troops||Incompatible Troops|
|Great||LBMs, LJs, Banshee, Strider||Ranged||SSDs, BDs|
|Water||LBMs, LJs, Banshee, Strider||Ranged||SSDs, BDs|
|Stone||LBMs, LJs, Strider||Ranged||SSDs, BDs|
|Fire||LJs, Strider||Ranged||SSDs, BDs|
|Wind||SSDs, Banshee, Strider||Speed||BDs, All ground troops|
|Frost||LBMs, LJs, Banshee, Strider||Ranged||Speed|
|Serpent||BDs, SSDs, Banshee, Strider||Melee||Ranged|
|Amber||ATs, PDs||Transport||SSDs, BDs, Banshee|
|Helio||LJs, Venom Dweller, Strider||Ranged/Transport||SSDs, BDs, Banshee|
For comparison of Troops Stats, please visit the Troops page.
Due to Banshees' high speed, they are able to cross the battlefield in less rounds than un-upgraded SSDs/BDs and therefore take less damage due to the range incompatibilities. SSD with Dragonry level 10 works with Wind Dragons as well.
- Water Dragon
- Chrono Dragon
Retrieved from "http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Dragons?oldid=80410"=Related Categories=